Welcome to my site! Before I can take any credit for originality, I have to say that the lovely Goddess Hathor beat me to it here. I'm using this blog as a way to document, blog, my journey for the next year or two. Really as long as the Circle Tour, and my bank account lasts. While Hath's site is bravely documenting the tour in it's entirety, this will mainly be the shows that I'm lucky enough to go to. Reviews, some pictures, a video or two and of course all the drama that comes with traveling throughout the country following Jon and the boys. Happy reading and more importantly, happy touring!

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Welcome!

January 15th was the day that my version of the Circle Tour went international. Yup, I said it. International. Booking my 11th show of the tour finally took me over the border. My best friend threatened to win the lottery just so she could create Bon Jovi Rehab and lock me up for the tour. And I finally crossed that line which allows me to say I left the country to see a concert, and it made me incredibly giggly. It started innocent enough, I wanted another show to add to my list, and six short hours later I was becoming international. Oops. I'm sorry bank account, you'll recover in 2012 when the tour is officially over. Speaking of the whole tour, you can see all of my dates in the box to the left ---> and miles traveled to the left --->. I think that's the big tour of the site.

Anyway, when my quest became international (I do love the way that sounds) I decided that the least I could do is blog about it. I've had other more casual (and some not so much) that I've let die away this last year or so because real life got in the way. This one I'm determined to keep up all the way to the end. And hopefully meet so new fans along the way. So if anyone out in blog world is reading, drop me a line or leave a comment and say hi or what shows you're going to.

Jovi Love!
:-* Rachel

PS: There will be updates before the tour starts as I get antsy and dates start to come closer. Friends of mine are going to Hawaii so I'll be blogging jealously then.

5 comments:

  1. Hey neighbor! see ya at 4 of those shows you listed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bayaderra! I can always count that you'll read what I write :-) I remember you said you're going to two Giants, where else are you going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do hope Jovi rehab never gets started, I don't want to be cured! I'm also going international this tour and heading out to the last night at Giants, and still considering Chicago (husband has put his foot down on that one so far!)

    Wooohooooo The Circle is in sight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel! We will get to meet at Philly, Mohegan, Giant's and Foxboro! As it gets closer to the date, let's exchange phone info :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hath, it's a date :-) An extra reason (as if I needed it) to look forward to Philly...I get to meet the Goddess. Looks like everyone is going to Giant's, it's gonna be a three day party!

    ReplyDelete