Welcome to my site! Before I can take any credit for originality, I have to say that the lovely Goddess Hathor beat me to it here. I'm using this blog as a way to document, blog, my journey for the next year or two. Really as long as the Circle Tour, and my bank account lasts. While Hath's site is bravely documenting the tour in it's entirety, this will mainly be the shows that I'm lucky enough to go to. Reviews, some pictures, a video or two and of course all the drama that comes with traveling throughout the country following Jon and the boys. Happy reading and more importantly, happy touring!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hershey...YUM!

Hi everyone, I just addeed another show to my tour and wanted to let you all know. It'll appear over on the right shortly (if it's not there already). I'll be going to Hershey in May, just because I can drive there LOL. For those of you that didn't see Richie said that they were adding two more shows at "New Giant's" which makes me supper happy! A friend of mine mentioned that she had never been and wants to go, I just may drag her with me. :-) That's all for now, school is kicking my ass, but I should have another post up shortly if I can drag myself away from my work long enough!

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment