Welcome to my site! Before I can take any credit for originality, I have to say that the lovely Goddess Hathor beat me to it here. I'm using this blog as a way to document, blog, my journey for the next year or two. Really as long as the Circle Tour, and my bank account lasts. While Hath's site is bravely documenting the tour in it's entirety, this will mainly be the shows that I'm lucky enough to go to. Reviews, some pictures, a video or two and of course all the drama that comes with traveling throughout the country following Jon and the boys. Happy reading and more importantly, happy touring!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

You're Going There....Why??

Since I have two weeks (EEEKKKK!!) until my first show I figured it was time to blog again and I just happened to find a free second to do it! And this post is just making me more and more excited.

You may read the cities on the right and think "why on earth would a girl from Jersey be going there." I think the same thing, but I'm here to set the record straight and then hopefully it will all make sense.

I'm starting in Omaha, mainly because in 5 years I haven't gone as far as the shore over spring break. So with a tour on the horizon I decided I would go and I hoped Jon would coperate and take me someplace exotic. Nebraska may not be exotic, but hey it's something and it's a show and compared to Jersey prices it was cheap. So my big spring break get away is in Nebraska. Oh well, it's a concert and something to tell the grand kids, right?

After Omaha, I'm home for less then a week before we pack up the car and drive (yes drive 10 hours) to Auburn Hills. Only two people that could get my ass in a car for 20 hours in three days. Bon Jovi (as a collective person) and my bestest friend, Christina. She's going to school out in Michigan and I miss her something AWFUL when she's gone. So I told her next time there's a tour I'm going out to see them and I get to see her two. It's a double bonus. I drove out for her birthday in September and it was a torturous 24 hours in 4 days by myself. I knew only Jon and company could get me back. And they are. But as a bonus I won't be driving out alone, I'm going out with my two tour friends, it would be brutal alone in three days.

The next week I'm doing two Philly shows, which were an obvious choice for me because they're so close. I'm even going to classes Wednesday in between shows. The two shows at Mohegan are a little further but an easy choice all the same.

A little further from Mohegan (and in the other direction, completely) was Hershey. I couldn't pass this up because a) it was so close and b) I had never been to Hershey and now I can say I have been. :-) Later in May are the three Giants shows which were an obvious choice seeing that I would fly across the country and Giant's is in my back yard. Not to mention that it's opening the new stadium.

July brings Toronto and Foxborough. I never realized how close Toronto was and seeing I'm unemployed in July and August, I wouldn't be missing any work so I took my tour international. Just another thing I can say I did on this tour LOL. I think I'm back for like a day before we leave for Foxborough. It's a little further then the other "local" shows but close enough and hopefully we can come back the same night.

Maybe that makes things make a little more sense, because the cities are just a bit scattered. Now I think I'm even more excited, if that was possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment