Welcome to my site! Before I can take any credit for originality, I have to say that the lovely Goddess Hathor beat me to it here. I'm using this blog as a way to document, blog, my journey for the next year or two. Really as long as the Circle Tour, and my bank account lasts. While Hath's site is bravely documenting the tour in it's entirety, this will mainly be the shows that I'm lucky enough to go to. Reviews, some pictures, a video or two and of course all the drama that comes with traveling throughout the country following Jon and the boys. Happy reading and more importantly, happy touring!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Less Than ONE Week...

It's Wednesday night and I just realized that this time next week I'll be BACK from Omaha! I've been waiting since October and it's FINALLY here, I can't believe it! My adventure starts Monday, after a FULL day of field work, I'm staying with a friend by the airport. Terribly convenient since we have an EARLY morning flight on Tuesday. 7 AM flight on Tuesday, with a stop in Milwaukee gets us to Omaha around 10:30 local time. Then it's SHOW TIME, a lot of hours later LOL. Depending on how boring Omaha is, I may be tempted to make a sign. Before you ask, no I won't be doing a PBP, I know myself better than that. And I'll be in video mode, and yes if they come out well I'll share. I'm thinking about tweeting the trip, but I don't know how long that would last either. I'll let you know when it gets closer. I have a feeling there may be a lot of downtime (especially at the airport Wednesday morning) so a blog may happen about the show, but it'll probably be short since I'm just bringing my blackberry and not my computer.

At some point I'll have the actual set list up (not the set list that's on bonjovi.com that wrong more times then not) and by the time I get home the miles traveled will be "2320" not to mention I'll only have a week until my next show :-)

Anyone heading out to the show drop me an email or comment and let me know!

<3< Jersey Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment