Welcome to my site! Before I can take any credit for originality, I have to say that the lovely Goddess Hathor beat me to it here. I'm using this blog as a way to document, blog, my journey for the next year or two. Really as long as the Circle Tour, and my bank account lasts. While Hath's site is bravely documenting the tour in it's entirety, this will mainly be the shows that I'm lucky enough to go to. Reviews, some pictures, a video or two and of course all the drama that comes with traveling throughout the country following Jon and the boys. Happy reading and more importantly, happy touring!

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Omaha Homebound Train

Youtube is giving me a ridiculous amount of problems uploading this video so I'll just dump it here. It's off my blackberry so the quality sucks but the sound is there. I also just added the setlist to my last post. Enjoy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment