Welcome to my site! Before I can take any credit for originality, I have to say that the lovely Goddess Hathor beat me to it here. I'm using this blog as a way to document, blog, my journey for the next year or two. Really as long as the Circle Tour, and my bank account lasts. While Hath's site is bravely documenting the tour in it's entirety, this will mainly be the shows that I'm lucky enough to go to. Reviews, some pictures, a video or two and of course all the drama that comes with traveling throughout the country following Jon and the boys. Happy reading and more importantly, happy touring!

Friday, March 12, 2010

Omha Pics and Video

SHOW TIME!

Looking AMAZING!

Memory, On the Circle
Never Say Goodbye, On the Circle

I've been waiting (hypothetically) 27 years to see Tico stand
Who Says...maybe

Best shot of the night :-)

Singing their national anthem...
Say Goodnight Boys

Video:
Never Say Goodbye

And here's youtube links to my In These Arms, Roadhouse Blues, and Blood on Blood

No comments:

Post a Comment