Welcome to my site! Before I can take any credit for originality, I have to say that the lovely Goddess Hathor beat me to it here. I'm using this blog as a way to document, blog, my journey for the next year or two. Really as long as the Circle Tour, and my bank account lasts. While Hath's site is bravely documenting the tour in it's entirety, this will mainly be the shows that I'm lucky enough to go to. Reviews, some pictures, a video or two and of course all the drama that comes with traveling throughout the country following Jon and the boys. Happy reading and more importantly, happy touring!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Omaha Part 1

This is really just a check in. It was an insane 36 hours but I made it there and back. I have a review in two parts and pictures and video but that's gonna have to wait until tomorrow. After I had 8 hours of sleep since Monday, I think it's time for a good night's sleep. Not to mention I was in five states today. Who knew that the Omaha Airport was in Iowa?? Lots to come later :-)

Jersey Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment